Tuesday, December 4, 2007

A Cool Gift - WalletPix

I just saw a review of a neat product in the Chicago Tribune: the WalletPix. It is a small, thin handheld device that allows the user to display up to 58 photos.

The idea is to give this to parents or grand-parents who don't have a computer or are technically challenged to the point where they can't download photos from e-mail etc. You upload the photos with a USB cable from your computer and that's it.

The WalletPix runs on 3 "hearing aid" type batteries and is an updated substitute for the practice of showing off your children and grand-children's photos.

The cost is $30 and the WalletPix can be purchased in most national drug stores like Walgreen's, CVS, etc.

1 comment:

Charley "Apple" Grabowski said...

Last year my kids gave me a digital picture frame and I loved it. I loved it so much that I got my family to all dig up old pictures and we got one for my Mom, for her birthday. I've had my eye on a digital key chain but this might be better for showing off the grandkids pics at work.