Monday, April 7, 2008

I Am Colon, Hear Me Roar

Well, I guess if Lori Thornton at Smoky Mountain Family Historian, Jasia at Creative Gene and footnoteMaven can play, so can I. It turns out that as a result of taking the What Punctuation Mark Are You? quiz over at Blogthings, I am a colon. No jokes please.





You Are a Colon



You are very orderly and fact driven.

You aren't concerned much with theories or dreams... only what's true or untrue.



You are brilliant and incredibly learned. Anything you know is well researched.

You like to make lists and sort through things step by step. You aren't subject to whim or emotions.



Your friends see you as a constant source of knowledge and advice.

(But they are a little sick of you being right all of the time!)



You excel in: Leadership positions



You get along best with: The Semi-Colon

3 comments:

footnoteMaven said...

So, we're the perfect compliment. A colon and a semi-colon.

Now, what can we get up to?

fM
footnoteMaven
Shades Of The Departed

Thomas MacEntee said...

Hah! When I saw that part of my "fortune" I knew you'd be tracking me down! You are as much an instigator as I am!

Randy Seaver said...

Me too...

My first reaction was who will be the first to call me an a-hole... but only you know about this so far - don't tell anyone, please!

I took the test but haven't blogged about it. I fail to see how a 5 question test can be this discriminating, frankly! Even a Myers-Briggs test has a limited number of questions, but at least they play each option off against the others.

Cheers -- Randy