Monday, August 25, 2008

A Correction

Last Friday in my post The Week in Facebook - 8/22/2008, I stated:

"A special thanks to footnoteMaven (yes, it is one word - like Madonna, Cher and other estimable divas) who has created the GeneaBloggers on Facebook Blog List over at Facebook® Bootcamp for Genea-Bloggers. Check it out and make sure that your information is correctly listed!"

I omitted Terry Thornton of Hill Country of Monroe County, Mississippi fame in that same paragraph. Terry was the catalyst for putting together the initial list of blogs since it was difficult to get this information in a compact format on the Facebook page for Genea-Bloggers.

I just want to make sure that Terry's hard work is notice (it is difficult not to notice!) as we all work to build Genea-Bloggers into a first-class organization!

1 comment:

Terry Thornton said...

Thomas, FootnoteMaven did the blog roll which appears on the sidebar of Bootcamp --- that was the hard part! I hope the index list and the blog list are both helpful aids to the GBers Group at FB.

Thanks to your organizational skills and all the hard work and efforts of fine writers such as the Maven (yes, I just can't bring myself to call anyone as nice as she "Foot") the GBers Group at FB is definitely on the map.

Terry Thornton
Fulton, Mississippi
HILL COUNTRY OF MONROE COUNTY MISSISSIPPI