Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Genea-Blogger Games: Day 11

Dear Diary:

Have you ever felt that no matter how much effort you put into an event, certain forces are conspiring against you? Sort of like an invisible baton to the knee that leaves no mark but you just know something has interfered with your progress?

Today was the first day of my "staycation" where I intended to work on sorting and properly storing hundreds of photographs and possibly scanning many of them. Well let's just say that I heard the sound of the starting gun, but I never made it out of the gate.

In the words of that O'Hara gal in Atlanta: "After all, tomorrow is another day."

So my standings remain:

Go Back and Cite Your Sources - Platinum
Back Up Your Data! - Gold
Organize Your Research - Gold
Write, Write, Write! - Silver
Reach Out and Perform Genealogical Acts of Kindness - Diamond

No comments: