* Three genealogical libraries I frequent
True confessions: I don't get out much. Seriously. Between looking for full-time employment and running various blogs like GeneaBloggers, as well as working on genealogy presentations to give over the next few months, I am not left with much time.
The three libraries/archives that I love to visit, and I wish I could do so more often are:
* Three places I've visited on genealogy trips
Lowville, New York where my great-grandfather John Ralph Austin was born in 1896.
North Kingstown, Rhode Island where my 10th great-grandfather Robert Austin was born in 1638.
Westerly, Rhode Island where by 9th great-grandfather Joseph Crandall was born in 1661.
* Three genealogy societies I belong to (or want to)
* Three websites that help my research
* Three ancestral graves that I've visited
Hugo Freer in New Paltz, NY - my 8th great-grandfather
Elmer A. MacEntee in New Paltz, NY - my great-grandfather
Edward McEntee in New Paltz, NY - my 3rd great-grandfather
* Three ancestral places I want to visit
County Monaghan, Ireland where my MacEntee/McEntee ancestors lived.
Leipzig, Germany where my Henneberg ancestors lived.
Schenectady, New York where by Putman ancestors lived.
* Three brickwall ancestors I want to research more
Elizabeth Finehout, my 3rd great-grandmother
John Leehive, my 3rd great-grandfather
Matthew McGinnes, my 2nd great-grandfather
© 2009, copyright Thomas MacEntee