I had a very rough night sleeping - not sure why but it could be the rainy weather and arthritis. Another issue were the "young folk" coming home a little tipsy between 2:00 am and 4:30 am (some bars close at 4:00 am or even 5:00 am in Chicago) and making lots of noise. The Andersonville shopping/dining area is at the end of my block so people often wander down Carmen Avenue on their way home. Been there. Done that. LOL.
- Did my usual morning routine which includes reading emails, blog posts and indexing the day's obits from my hometown paper for Obit Daily Times.
- Went to Costco and Dominick's (our version of Safeway). Realized we hadn't been grocery shopping in 3 weeks due to travel. Making bolognese sauce, pasta and Italian sausage Sunday night.
- Found out via e-mail that I will be a speaker at SCGS Jamboree 2010 in Burbank, CA in June 2010!
- Posted the New Genealogy Blogs post at GeneaBloggers - 20 new blogs some with great names like Celtic and Cannoli.
- Preposted all the Daily Blogging Theme roll-up posts for the next week. This really makes it easy if I oversleep since East Coast folks look forward to these posts. Also, I'll be home in New York next weekend so I won't have much time (or connectivity) to post.
- Music today: reworked my iPod and added albums from the Froncysyllte Male Voice Choir - a town choir from Wales which has won major musical awards.
© 2009, copyright Thomas MacEntee