A busy day since friends were coming over for dinner at 5pm - lots of cleaning and an afternoon of cooking. Plus genealogy to squeeze in where possible.
- Updated Twitter cheat sheet and reposted.
- Played with Local Follow, a new app that lets you find Twitter folk by topic and location. I searched genealogy without a location and founds lots of new people to follow.
- Got the bolognese sauce for dinner going about 1 pm. It takes three hours minimum to cook.
- Spent lots of time writing on A Bar Room Brawl the next installment in the Marjorie Pauline Frost saga and also already wrote the next segment (I am not going to give away the title - it will appear soon!).
- Dinner with friends from 5 until 10 pm with lots of great conversation (health care, media, journalism, obits - I love my friends!) and lots of wine.
- Helped a Twitter friend try to find info on someone who died in jail in North Carolina in 1975 - could not find one article, sadly.
- Music today: it was guitar rock out day - Eric Clapton, Bob Seger, Cheap Trick, etc.