The day started very early for me - at 2:00 am since I couldn't sleep. Was thinking about getting the computer all tricked out again after the reformatting the day before.
- Worked on installing on the computer all the different programs I use both for genealogy and in general.
- The Treasure Chest Thursday post was again pre-posted over at GeneaBloggers. Quite a few posts which I'm glad to see. Perhaps with the colder weather more genealogy bloggers are staying inside and going through their heirlooms and collections
- Here at Destination: Austin Family, I posted an interview with the owner of the Forgotten Bookmarks site. Some very interesting stuff and again, I appreciate the opportunity to help find the family of Marjorie Pauline Frost.
- I got a head start on the New Events and New Genealogy Blogs posts for GeneaBloggers since I will be in New York this weekend with limited connectivity.
- The ProGen 4 assignment - the second one which deals with developing an educational plan and also evaluating an educational opportunity - is off to a slow start. I need to finish this by end of day Friday and submit it. I'm not sure if I'll be able to attend the monthly chat on Monday since I'll be in Cooperstown, NY.
- Posted the latest May I Introduce To You article, this time focusing on Amy Coffin of We Tree, over at GeneaBloggers. It seems that Gini Webb of Ginisology had a great time writing this one!
- Finally, some exciting news: I received a call-back for a second interview! This is for a very interesting consulting position and believe it or not, it has genealogy involved!
- Music today: mostly Jazz Divas but some "blue-eyed soul" as I call it which means Dusty Springfield, Joan Osborne and others.