Tuesday was not too busy - I finally got to start blogging on the Marjorie Pauline Frost book (see below)!
- Did my usual tour of the genealogy and tech blog posts. Lots of Tombstone Tuesday posts were flagged during the day.
- Found out that I had won a free on-line class from GenClass so posted about it at DAF. Forgot that I had even entered in the contest!
- Answered several technical questions via e-mail from fellow genealogy bloggers - mostly pertaining to Google Analytics as well as formatting issues with Blogger.
- Fooled around with Google Wave a bit and also sent out more invites. I think I am totally out now.
- Spent much of the late afternoon working on the post about a 1926 baby book for Marjorie Pauline Frost and trying to match it up with its owner or the owner's family. This was a fun Twitter-based CSI-type project on September 21, 2009 and I wanted to do a series of posts to illustrate the power and importance of Twitter for the genealogy community. Search for the Living - Honing Your Research Skills is the first part and explains how I got involved in the search.
© 2009, copyright Thomas MacEntee