My main concern all day was trying to fight this cold which I may have picked up either at the nursing home or on the airplane last weekend.
- Post the weekly events post over at GeneaBloggers as well as a post on the issues involved with renaming a Blogger-based blog.
- Went through all the great comments on the post To Touch Mom's Face Again at DAF - I've been very moved by the stories that readers have shared about being caretaker for their own parents or relatives. It is great to know I am not alone.
- Caught up on laundry - it looks like it will be a nice warm weekend here in Chicagoland and who wants to do laundry on a day like that? Besides I am grateful I can do laundry in my own home and not down the river on a rock like my ancestors. Although I think catching up on the weekly gossip would be kinda fun, no?
- Not much genealogy after dinner - in tribute to Veterans Day we had rented The Best Years of Our Lives - for some reason I had never seen this classic movie. With Myrna Loy, Frederic March, Theresa Wright and other fine performers.
- Music today: I wish I could say I remember but I can't - I believe I was playing more blue-eyed soul. I did spend time to finally fix my iTunes setup but for some reason I can't get the album cover artwork to show.