The entire day was spent traveling back from Cooperstown to Chicago.
- Up early to try and hop on the ProGen 4 chat but to my demise - and surprise - I did not have my login and password for the basecamp site. Ugh.
- Hit the road about 11:00 am and traveled from Cooperstown, NY to Liberty, NY where I grew up. This meant lots of back roads and through some tiny towns like Unadilla, Walton, Downsville and more that I recall from my youth. I know we set the watch back 1 hour yesterday but during this drive it still feels like the watch was set back 30 years.
- Had lunch at the Liberty Diner which is a classic New York Greek-owned diner: huge portions, ridiculously low prices and tempting desserts on the way out the door. I saw many parents of the friends I grew up with and it was neat to reminisce.
- On the road again and arrived at Newark Airport around 4pm for a 7:15 pm flight. We didn't want to take any chances what with construction on several highways and the rush hour traffic - especially with the time change. From what I hear this week will see a huge increase in car accidents around 5pm when it gets dark because drivers are not yet accustomed to the earlier dusk.
- Flight was perfect (a surprise for Newark) and arrived home about 10pm. I then collapsed into bed.