Typical of Mondays, very busy with lots of blog posts to read and writing to do.
- Went through the usual process of reading and answering emails as well as tagging blog posts for Madness Monday.
- Wrote article on Practical Tips for Genealogy Presenters for upcoming issue of Speak Up! - the newsletter of the Genealogical Speakers Guild.
- Seems to be a problem with the Submit a Recipe form for the GeneaBloggers Holiday 2009 cookbook and recipe contest. I need to monitor and see if others have submitted recipes but I've not yet received them.
- Posted MRUA at Destination: Austin Family about my 3rd Great Grandmother Elizabeth Wood.
- Posted in draft at DAF about The Eyes of St. Joseph - a somewhat supernatural phenomenon in Jersey City, New Jersey witnessed by mother and thousands of others in the Spring of 1953.
- Prepped a post at GB for Resources for PDF which will go up midday on Tuesday.
- The May I Introduce To You . . . post about Sandra Taliaferro went up at GB - Sandra is a great genealogy blogger and friend on Twitter.
- Am coming down to the end of my client research and will probably send an initial report tonite. I hope I've been able to provide the client information she didn't have.