Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Genealogy Journal Tuesday, November 10, 2009





A very busy day which is usually the case with Tombstone Tuesday - lots of blog posts to review and tag. TT has become the most popular of the Daily Blogging Theme days and with Veterans Day approaching even more so.
  • The rest of the afternoon was spent working on pre-posting for Veterans Day both at GB and DAF.
  • I also became more familiar with my new iPhone while watching television. An ingenious product but I am glad I waited and didn't pony up $299 right away when it came out!
  • Music: I was finally able to load my "Mellow" mix on my iPod today. For me, this is a combination of jazz, classical and what I call "classipop" which is classical crossover such as Sarah Brightman, Josh Groban, and others. Very conducive to working.

© 2009, copyright Thomas MacEntee

No comments: