A relatively quiet days with lots of time for research and writing - my kind of day.
- Went through the blog posts - lots of Tombstone Tuesday entries which I was glad to see.
- Posted Planning a Blog Redesign and Resources for Blog Design over at GeneaBloggers. Also posted New Years Resolutions 2009 Check Up at Destination: Austin Family. I am already working on my resolutions for 2010 since I am so much more focused on genealogy as a career than I was a year ago.
- Drafted a resources post at GB on holiday blog templates - many genealogy bloggers like to spruce up their blogs for the holidays so I want to make sure they have resources and, more importantly, understand how to back up their current template in order to restore it later on!
- Also worked most of the afternoon on my new "top secret" program at GB which has intrigued many folks. Not sure the best time to make the announcement - probably this Friday, November 20, 2009. Stay tuned.
- The rest of the afternoon - which was cold, chilly and damp - was spent on research for my Hawaiian/Portuguese client.
- Watched the first half of the movie The Hand That Rocks The Cradle - creepy and seems like no one can play a crazy b*tch like Rebecca DeMornay! Also watched The Good Wife on CBS.
- Music: well although I didn't play any of it, I organized all my Holiday music. I am a firm believer in no "Christmas" until at least the day after Thanksgiving - the economy be damned. No decorations, no music, etc. I'm old-fashioned and I like it that way.