Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Genealogy Journal Tuesday, November 24, 2009


I can tell people are getting ready for the Thanksgiving holiday - I've seen a drop in emails and web hits but it is nice to see folks are keeping up with their blog posts with lots of Tombstone Tuesday entries!.
  • Worked on pre-posting for the Advent Carnival of Christmas Memories at GB.
  • Finished my work on client research and sent it via e-mail.  I wanted the client to have all my findings plus a pedigree chart and ahnentafel report in order to share them at Thanksgiving.
  • Started to rebuild my own database - this time I am doing a parallel operation with Family Tree Maker 2009 as well as RootsMagic 4. Entering everything by hand, making sure all source citations are uniform and correct. Someone shoot me please!.
© 2009, copyright Thomas MacEntee

No comments: