Thursday, November 19, 2009

Genealogy Journal Wednesday, November 18, 2009



Wednesdays are always busy and I just needed to get over the hump - and I did!
  • Worked with my new client on this consulting gig - it looks like final approval will come this week. I will be very busy in December but it is a great opportunity.
  • Put the finishing touches on tomorrow's big holiday-related announcement over at GeneaBloggers. This will require quite a bit of work but I think with pre-posting it can be achieved and will really add value to the genealogy blogging experience for many.
  • The rest of the day and evening was spent working some more on my client's Portuguese-Hawaiian research. In case anyone is interested, the main surname is GOIAS and when all is said and done, with the client's permission, there will be a series of posts.
© 2009, copyright Thomas MacEntee

2 comments:

Amy Coffin said...

You really are going to drive us crazy with the big secret aren't you? Well played.

Claudia said...

I like your holiday decoration, it is very festive.