Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Swiss Gear Backpack - A Connected Genealogist's Best Friend

Normally I don't make product recommendations for items that aren't directly related to genealogy, but this deal on Amazon is too good not to mention!

Normally priced at $100, right now this Swiss Gear backpack is reduced by 65% to $34.99 and includes free shipping!

I can personally vouch for this product - I purchased mine at a much higher price on another website prior to the Southern California Genealogical Society Jamboree last June.  The backpack was a life saver!

I can store my netbook and all its data cables etc. with ease.  The backpack will also hold up to a 15.1 laptop and if you are frequently in airports like me, it is very easy to access.

There are many different pockets and areas to store items like USB flash drives, papers, folders, pens, keys, etc.

Amazon has an amazing selection of Swiss Gear backpacks, most are heavily discounted right now and include free shipping.  Check it out!

© 2009, copyright Thomas MacEntee

No comments: