Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Another Jamboree Passes


Well, it is Wednesday and I am still recovering from the wonderful time in Burbank, California at the 41st Annual Southern California Genealogical Society Jamboree!  As you can tell from my badge ribbons above, I had more fun than one person is entitled to.

(The ribbons read, from top to bottom: Speaker, GeneaBloggers, Rock Star, Illinois, Chicago, Big Cheese, Party Animal, Trouble Maker, Steve's Genealogy Blog, I'm A Family Tree Hugger! www.myheritage.com, ProGen Study Group, I saw the Photo Detective, and Ancestry.com Member)

I will have a follow-up post with my thoughts later this week.  I am just now going through all the business cards and requests from folks and vendors with whom I met.  I think I'll be recovered just in time to leave home again - this time for the Colorado Family History Expo June 25-26, 2010 in Loveland, Colorado!

© 2010, copyright Thomas MacEntee

3 comments:

Denise Levenick said...

We love our "Diva" ribbons. TX, Thomas.
Denise and Mom

Becky Thompson said...

I'm sure looking forward to meeting you in Loveland, Thomas!

Lori H said...

Have a wonderful time! I am looking forward to reading more.