Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Another Jamboree Passes

Well, it is Wednesday and I am still recovering from the wonderful time in Burbank, California at the 41st Annual Southern California Genealogical Society Jamboree!  As you can tell from my badge ribbons above, I had more fun than one person is entitled to.

(The ribbons read, from top to bottom: Speaker, GeneaBloggers, Rock Star, Illinois, Chicago, Big Cheese, Party Animal, Trouble Maker, Steve's Genealogy Blog, I'm A Family Tree Hugger!, ProGen Study Group, I saw the Photo Detective, and Member)

I will have a follow-up post with my thoughts later this week.  I am just now going through all the business cards and requests from folks and vendors with whom I met.  I think I'll be recovered just in time to leave home again - this time for the Colorado Family History Expo June 25-26, 2010 in Loveland, Colorado!

© 2010, copyright Thomas MacEntee


Denise Levenick said...

We love our "Diva" ribbons. TX, Thomas.
Denise and Mom

Becky Jamison said...

I'm sure looking forward to meeting you in Loveland, Thomas!

Lori said...

Have a wonderful time! I am looking forward to reading more.