Wednesday, July 14, 2010

IAJGS 2010 in Los Angeles


While I head out to yet another speaking engagement, let me quickly state that I had a great time at The 30th Annual IAJGS International Conference on Jewish Genealogy this weekend in Los Angeles, California.

I had three speaking engagements, including the "breakfast with the experts" shown above.  It was fun to see Schelly Dardashti of Tracing the Tribe: The Jewish Genealogy Blog and Lisa Louise Cooke of Genealogy Gems News as well as lots of new friends that I met.

You don't know what you are missing if you haven't attended a genealogy conference lately.  I am looking forward to next year's IAJGS event in Washington, DC!

Photo credit: Schelly Talalay Dardashti, Tracing the Tribe: The Jewish Genealogy Blog.

© 2010, copyright Thomas MacEntee

No comments: