Tuesday, November 9, 2010

My Latest Archives.com Article - A Trip to Bountiful Genealogy



My latest article entitled "Genealogical Societies: They Do Your Genealogy Good" has been posted at Archives.com.  This is one of many articles you'll find as part of the Experts series at Archives.com - check it out and you will see some familiar faces among the genealogy blogging crowd!

The most recent article discusses how to select the genealogical society that is right for you. What I discuss is how to tell if the society will fulfill your needs and help expand your genealogy experience. I even discuss the dreaded "would you like to volunteer?" check box!

If you have an area of expertise within the genealogy field, consider applying with Archives.com to be one of their next Experts authors. You can also see all my other articles on the Articles page at High-Definition Genealogy.

[Disclaimer: this was an assignment for Archives.com in which I was paid to produce a 1800 word article on the subject of genealogical societies.  In February 2010, July 2010, and September 2010, I wrote similar article for Archives.com with similar payment terms.  In addition to payment, I also received a complimentary membership to Archives.com.  See the Disclosure Statement page for a list of all material connections I have with genealogy vendors.]

© 2010, copyright Thomas MacEntee

No comments: