Wednesday, October 15, 2008

25 Things About Thomas - And More!

You all know I am a sucker for most memes, and if I am not the instigator and starting them, then I gladly jump in, participate and then tag others! Randy Seaver over at Genea-Musings has taken a meme for which he was tagged and, like a virus, is hoping to spread it among the genea-blogger community. Well, I am only too happy to help!

However, I am going to alter two of the lists due to privacy/identity theft concerns. Many times you are asked to supply a list of places where you have lived or jobs you have held. I am not going to give exact details but be a little more general on those categories.

** 10 years ago I:

1. was working at Latham & Watkins in San Francisco as an Applications Trainer

2. living out near Ocean Beach in San Francisco

3. had two dogs, Minyo and Princess

4. was up at 4:00 am each morning to catch the 5:00 am bus to the gym

5. knew I couldn't live in California forever was was thinking of moving back East


** 5 Places I have lived:

1. Chicago, Illinois

2. Near Ocean Beach in San Francisco, California

3. Near UCSF at 9th and Judah in San Francisco, California

4. On Capitol Hill in Washington, DC

5. The Catskills Region, New York


** 5 Jobs I have had:

1. A bellhop in a Catskill resort hotel
2. A bagger at a grocery store
3. A litigation secretary at a law firm
4. A computer trainer
5. A project analyst

Here are five genea-bloggers that I pass this meme to:

1. Midge at Granite In My Blood

2. Elizabeth at Little Bytes of Life

3. Kathryn at LOOKING4ANCESTORS

4. Apple at Apple's Tree

5. Donna at What's Past Is Prologue

1 comment:

Becky Wiseman said...

25 things? I only see 15! But then, maybe you wrote 10 of them in invisible ink? LOL.