Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Reminder! Cabinet of Curiosities Deadline Is Today!

Bring out your weird items!  Let's have a virtual show and tell!

As a reminder, today is the deadline for submissions to the 10th Edition of the Cabinet of Curiosities - a great carnival created and normally hosted by Tim Abbott over at Walking The Berkshires.

I volunteered to host this carnival back in August during the 2008 Genea-Blogger Games for two reasons: 1) I wanted my medal and 2) Cabinet had taken a hiatus over the summer and I was hoping it would be revived soon.

Tim took me up on the offer and has handed over the reins for the upcoming edition.  I can't wait to see what my fellow genea-bloggers manage to pull out of their closets this time.  And I am really hoping for a glass eye - that would be killer as my nephew says.

Submit your post by midnight tonite, October 15, 2008, using the blog carnival form.

No comments: