This seemed to be a quieter Monday than usual - light on the blog posts to be read and on emails.
- The usual morning routine of reading emails, posts and tagging genealogy blog posts in Google Reader for Madness Monday at GeneaBloggers.
- Installed my complimentary copy of Handy Backup from Novosoft LLC since I'd been asked to write a review. Wrote review and posted at GeneaBloggers.
- Also created post for Data Backup Day Contest at GeneaBloggers - giving away three copies of Handy Backup.
- Wrote and posted the final segment of the Marjorie Pauline Frost story at Destination: Austin Family. Also worked on the Do's and Don'ts of Living Person Research post as a follow-up. Made good headway and the post is almost finished.
- Received a request to reprint the Source Citation Quick Reference card from GeneaBloggers. Said yes - flattered, actually. All my QRs have the GB logo and part of branding and marketing plan for GB. Am working on more QRs including one on creating a genealogy blog.
- Mapped out new blog posts ideas for both GB and DAF on the blogging editorial calendar. I find my writing output has vastly improved and quality of writing has gone up since I started working with a calendar to track my writing.
- Finally, worked on a Twitter article for a major genealogy magazine to be published in March 2010.
- Music today: it was Jazz Divas day - Abbey Lincoln, Sophie Millman, Dana Owens (aka Queen Latifah), Lisa Ono, Susan Wong, Dinah Washington, Dorothy Dandridge.