Well Wednesday started out great but keep reading and you'll see how I had to cope with disaster.
- Woke up early at 3am, made coffee and figured I had such a productive writing day on Tuesday that I could go for a repeat. Was I wrong.
- I'm saving much of the disaster description for my Data Backup Day post since, luckily, I had backed up my data the day before. But not my settings. The short story: I had to wipe the entire computer clean, reinstall the factory image, and reload all my programs and settings. This is still going on and will take at least a week to finish.
- I did manage to pre-post the Wordless Wednesday post for GeneaBloggers - and there were lots of great blog posts for me to tag in Google Reader.
- Also, I had written Web-based Tools for Researching Living People here at Destination: Austin Family. I gave it a final review and posted it.
- My intent was to work on several posts including carnival deadlines since I will be in New York this weekend visiting Mom. Well, that didn't happen!
- Music today: no music - it takes too much concentration when you are working on reloading programs on the computer and dealing with settings. Ugh.