Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Disclaimer: Family History Expos



In preparation for a series of posts about my attendance at the upcoming 2nd Annual Arizona Fmaily History Expo in Mesa, Arizona from 22 January 2010 to 23 January 2010, I want to put forth this disclaimer so that it can be referenced in future posts.
  • I have been designated as a "Blogger of Honor" by Family History Expos for the event.
  • While some of the other bloggers designated as Bloggers of Honor will receive free admission to the event in order to attend classes and admission to the Friday Night Banquet on Friday, 22 January 2010, I received these same considerations by agreeing to present one or more sessions at the event.
  • Family History Expos has encouraged me to use various forms of social media (blogs, Twitter, Facebook) to highlight my attendance at the event as well as my views and impressions (adhering to the Family History Expo's Recording and Twitter Policy).  
In no way or manner has Family History Expos asked me to highlight specific items, events or classes or to cast such items, events or classes in a positive light.  As a commitment to transparency in my blogging and other genealogy industry activities, I may make reference in the future to this post when discussing Family History Expo on GeneaBloggers, Destination: Austin Family and my other blogs and websites.

© 2010, copyright Thomas MacEntee

No comments: