Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Off To Family History Expo Mesa!



Well folks I am set to leave tomorrow morning for Mesa, Arizona and I tell you I can't wait!  I will be meeting all the other Bloggers of Honor as well as other genealogy bloggers and fans of Destination: Austin Family and GeneaBloggers.com.

I will be presenting two classes over the two day period:

Friday, 22 January 2010:
4:30 PM Twitter – It’s Not Just “What I Had for Breakfast” Anymore

Saturday, 23 January 2010:
8:00 AM Become a Genealogy Blog User

And I have been asked to be a guest of Lisa Louise Cooke as she tapes a live version of Genealogy Gems podcast at the Friday Night Banquet.  As expected, there will be lots of educational opportunities, a chance to meet with vendors, some mardi gras beads and general genealogical hi-jinx - I guarantee it!

If you are in the Phoenix/Mesa area, please stop by Expo and say hello!

Note:  Please see my disclaimer for this event.
Disclaimer: I have been named a Blogger of Honor by Family History Expos for the Atlanta Family History Expo which entitles me to complimentary registration, complimentary wifi access, admission to the Friday evening banquet as well as other promotional gift items. See Disclosure Statement for more information on the material connections I have with Family History Expos and various genealogy and non-genealogy vendors.

© 2010, copyright Thomas MacEntee

No comments: