Friday, October 26, 2007

Richard Henneberg and Frances Pressner


Ok, time for me to get down off my soap box, editorializing on topics such as DNA and LGBT, and present some more of my ancestors.

Today it is something from the Henneberg side of the family. My mother's mother was born Anna May Hennberg, in the Bronx, New York on May 1, 1912. Her parents were Richard Henneberg and Frances Pressner Henneberg, both born around 1888.

I am always trying to find out more about the Henneberg side of my mother's family. The photo: Richard Henneberg and Frances Pressner, circa 1910. This is one of my favorites thanks to Ray O'Brien who is my first cousin once removed. Ray got in touch with me through my Ancestry profile and we started corresponding. Next thing you know, I have all these other relatives I never knew about. And boy does Ray have great photos of the Hennebergs!

No comments: