Monday, December 15, 2008

Confidential to Susan . .

who keeps posting this comment at my blog:

"I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Susan

[and a link to a car insurance site]"


I'm glad you enjoy the blog but please don't visit if your only intent is to spam the comments area. Thanks and have a great holiday!

4 comments:

Miriam Robbins said...

Meh. She visits my blog, too.

Anonymous said...

OMG, yes. Oy. What you said. Excaserbated more recently by an on-topic URL and comment where the email address reads something.seo@gmail.com.

Kathryn Doyle said...

HA! Thomas, thanks! I needed a good laugh this morning. She's been to mine and I just hit "delete."

Becky Wiseman said...

Same here. Had another one tonight. It's kind of weird though because she leaves her comment on posts that are a week to ten days old. I trash them as soon as I'm notified.