Friday, December 18, 2009

Follow Friday - Carole's Canvas

This is my first Follow Friday post (can you see I am trying to get a jump start on my genealogy New Year's Resolutons?) and I want to highlight an Australian genealogist - Carole Riley and her site Carole's Canvas - Where It All Hangs Out.

I not only enjoy visiting Carole's sites (she has many including several blogs), but I also follow all her Twitter accounts (three).

You see, Carole is my point-person when it comes to Australian genealogy and when I want to know what's going on in the genealogy landscape "Down Under."  Carole is very involved with the Society of Australian Genealogists and tweets for them as well.

In case you didn't know, genealogy is very popular in Australia and I enjoy connecting with Carole and all the other Aussie geneapeeps, especially in the middle of the night when I can't sleep!

© 2009, copyright Thomas MacEntee

1 comment:

Dr. Bill (William L.) Smith said...

That is a fascinating set of blogs. Thank you, so much, for bringing them to our attention.

Bill ;-)

http://drbilltellsancestorstories.blogspot.com/