Monday, May 24, 2010

Great Article on Colleen Fitzpatrick and Forensic Genealogy

I quickly wanted to direct readers to an exceptional article on Dr. Colleen Fitzpatrick and her work in the field of forensic genealogy.  Published at the More magazine website, the article details Fitzpatrick's journey from nuclear physicist to her current work of locating missing persons as well as identifying human remains which most would say are unidentifiable.

I've been a fan of Colleen Fitzpatrick for years and I follow her Forensic Genealogy website especially for the Weekly Quiz!  Her stellar work in the genealogy community has helped open my eyes to the possibilities of making a profession in the genealogy field and has spurred my own interest in the forensic genealogy field.

© 2010, copyright Thomas MacEntee

1 comment:

Lori H said...

Thanks, Tom. This is a field my son is very interested in.