Monday, November 8, 2010

Atlanta Family History Expo - Next Stop!


Later this week I am on my way from Chicago down to Atlanta, Georgia to present at the Atlanta Family History Expo which runs from Friday, November 12 through Saturday, November 13, 2010.

Not only will I be delivering a record six presentations (including a new one on Wikis for Genealogists), but I will be meeting up with various genealogy bloggers including some I've never met before.

In addition, I am fortunate to have been named a Blogger of Honor for the Atlanta event by Family History Expos which means I'll be hanging out in the Beacon of Bloggers area. While there, besides socializing with friends old and new, I'll be doing some live blogging of the event, sending messages to Twitter and also answering questions of those attendees stopping by our table.

Please tune into the GeneaBloggers site starting Friday morning at 7am EST for the latest news from the expo.  I am looking forward to a great time and a great genealogy event!

As for my speaking schedule, here is what I have planned:
Disclaimer: I have been named a Blogger of Honor by Family History Expos for the Atlanta Family History Expo which entitles me to complimentary registration, complimentary wifi access, admission to the Friday evening banquet as well as other promotional gift items. See Disclosure Statement for more information on the material connections I have with Family History Expos and various genealogy and non-genealogy vendors.

© 2010, copyright Thomas MacEntee

No comments: