Sunday, December 5, 2010

Next Genealogy Stop: Salt Lake City!



As I mentioned in an earlier post, I am off to Salt Lake City tomorrow morning to be one of the featured speakers for the 2010 Salt Lake Christmas Tour from December 5 - 12, 2010.

I begin tomorrow evening, December 6th with a presentation entitled Social Networking: New Horizons for Genealogists, I will be offering a total of eight different talks throughout the week.  The other topics include:
In addition to my own offerings, the entire week is filled with educational presentations from other well-known genealogists. You can check the current schedule here.

For those of you participating in the Advent Calendar of Christmas Memories as well as the Daily Blogging Prompts at GeneaBloggers - my other sites - please understand that I may not be able to "tag" posts right away due to my flight and teaching schedule.

I will be reporting on my experiences and also any finds at the Family History Library. On Twitter I'll be using the #SLCT10 hashtag and I'll have updates on my various blogs and Facebook - I hope you'll follow along!

© 2010, copyright Thomas MacEntee

No comments: