Thursday, March 11, 2010

Immigration Family History Expo - Blogger of Honor


I am excited to announce that I've been named a Blogger of Honor for the upcoming Immigration Family History Expo in Salt Lake City, Utah next week!

The expo takes place on Thursday 18 March 2010 at the Historic Masonic Temple and since it is a Family History Expo production you know it will not only be fun but also educational.

I won't be able to attend and I know readers are now thinking, "so how is he a Blogger of Honor?"  Well I wanted to show my support for Holly Hansen and her excellent staff over at Family History Expos.  In case you haven't heard, the entire Family History Expo website experienced a meltdown last month and none of the data was recovered!  Ancestry Insider has a post describing what happened in Major Failure of Utah Computer Center.

I will be following the Immigration Expo with some posts and tweets next week - if you are in the Salt Lake City area please try to attend this event!

© 2010, copyright Thomas MacEntee

No comments: