Sunday, October 3, 2010

Video - Resource Toolbox Workshop at EWGS

On Friday, October 1, 2010, I was a guest presenter at the Eastern Washington Genealogical Society in Spokane, Washington for a special members-only workshop entitled Build a Research Toolbox.

I will have more information on this seminar and how you can have me present it at your genealogical society either in person or over the Internet.  Also, I plan on scheduling this as a webinar in the month of November once I am done with my travels this month.  You can get a peek at my own research toolbox here on DAF by looking at the menu under the masthead.  The link is here.

Here is a clip of me introducing myself at the workshop:



And here is a clip taken during the break showing the crowd at the Spokane Public Library:



The videos were taken using my FlipVideo camera and operated by Miriam Robbins Midkiff of AnceStories: The Stories of My Ancestors.

© 2010, copyright Thomas MacEntee

2 comments:

Kerry Scott said...

Is that the regular Flip or the HD one? It sure does a nice job--even I could hear most of it okay!

Thomas MacEntee said...

I opted not to get the HD version due to the price - everyone recommended that I get the regular version but 2 hrs of storage. I bought mine on Amazon for $119 (and no sales tax for shoppers here in Illinois).